Attend AECC Global’s Canada & UK Education Fair in Your City!
Planning to study in top international destinations of the world but confused which country to choose? To ease out your confusion, we have compiled some crucial information on few of the top study destinations among Indian students i.e. Canada and UK. Stay tuned to find out why you should consider studying in UK and Canada.
Canada has become an ideal place for higher education studies, sought by many prospective international students. Many of the Canadian universities are present in reputed international rankings with 26 Canadian universities ranked in the QS World Rankings 2019* and 27 in the Times Higher Education Rankings 2019. International students coming from any part of the globe are now more than welcome in Canada as a recent educational strategy set by the Canadian Ministry of Education stresses on increasing the number of foreign students.
United Kingdom is also widely chosen by Indian students because choosing UK as a study destination is one-of-a-kind experience that offers high-quality of education and academic excellence where you will get a chance to gain a lot of cultural experience and values. Their well-researched courses and devotion to education and performance will help you to excel in your area of expertise making you ready for a right job and higher salary according to your skill set.
Now let’s discover some convincing arguments that will make you want to study in Canada and UK.
Why Study in Canada?
- Education Recognition: Canada has one of the world’s best and superior quality of education system having international recognition, with outstanding programs in diverse subject areas. Qualification from Canadian institutes and universities are globally recognized and highly sought after by international employers.
- Quality Teaching and Research Opportunities: The highly dynamic study environment not only help students in acquiring knowledge, but also helps in demonstrating one’s creative bent of mind and develops confidence. The government of Canada as well as the industry offer ample research and development opportunities to the scholars.
- Vibrant and Lively Campus Life: At all Canadian campuses you can expect events, fests, and other activities being conducted all through the year which creates a happy and lively environment for all the students and helps you network with new people.
- Safe and Peaceful: Canada has been consistently ranked as one of the safest nations in the world. In 2018, the Global Peace Index, listed Canada as the 6th peaceful country across the globe.
- Part Time Earning Opportunities: International students can work up to 20 hours per week during their studies and 40 hours per week during vacation.
- Immigration Opportunities for International Students: There are many Canadian immigration options for students studying a program in Canada. Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PWPP) allows students to stay and work in Canada for up to 3 years after completion of their graduation.
Why Study in UK?
Check out why the UK welcomes nearly 270,000 new students every year!
- World – Class Universities: Degrees from UK institutions are globally recognized. 4 UK universities of the top 10 universities in the world are Russell Group members, 15 features in the top 100 & all 24 are in top 250 in the QS World University Rankings for 2018.
- Lower Cost of Education: Undergraduate degrees in UK are of three to four years and a master’s program is typically between one and two years, saving your education & living costs. Institutions in UK also offers variety of scholarships, financial aid, grants and bursaries to the international students.
- Wide Range of Study Options: UK offers well-researched and diverse range of courses in globally ranked institutions preparing students for the corporate world. Degrees and qualifications from UK higher education institutions are recognized by employers and academics worldwide.
- Research Oriented Programmes: Higher education institutions in UK focuses on quality of research to enhance skills of its students. The most recent Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) noted that research in the UK is ‘world-leading’ and ‘internationally excellent’.
- Work Opportunities: International students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours a week during term time and full-time during holidays. They are also given various internship opportunities during their course of study at both UG and PG level.
- Pilot Student Visa Scheme: It allows students to remain in the UK for 6 months after finishing their course providing greater support to switch to a work visa. High quality postgraduate study opportunities are also available at most UK universities, with some universities offering sponsorship to extend Tier 4 visas.
Now that you have learnt the various advantages of gaining a degree from Canada and UK, you would be curious to know about the admission process in international universities. To clear all your queries related to application processing, course selection and visa process, AECC Global is conducting Canada & UK Education Fair from 31st August to 15th September 2019 in multiple locations across India.
- Enquire about the application process, university programs, course curriculum and career opportunities.
- Meet the university representatives of highly reputed institutes of Canada and UK.
- Get your profile assessed by our experts and university delegates.
- On-spot applications to the university that best suits your profile.
- Apply for merit-based scholarships and bursaries.
- Get financial advice by experts and detailed briefing on Student VISA application.
Register for Canada & UK Education Fair and clear all your study abroad queries at free of cost. Our expert and certified education counsellors will guide you through each step of the application process making your abroad education dream come true. Register Now