After completing 12th from recognised institutions, most students look to put their feet forward to study abroad, which is a good choice. Despite the pandemic, the UK has held on to its position as the number one study abroad destination for Indian students. As an economic powerhouse, the UK is the perfect destination for commerce students due to the country providing 100 accredited universities and 50,000+ courses. Its post-study work permits and internship opportunities make sure an even transition to work-life for hundreds of students. So, if you desire to study in the UK after 12th Commerce, here is a blog that will provide all the necessary information related pursue a graduate degree after 12th Commerce in the UK.
Study in UK After the 12th Commerce
There are plenty of good reasons to carry forward your education in the UK after the 12th Commerce.
Some of the reasons are as follows: -
- Short programs: What makes it unique is miniature yet quality courses. In 3 years of your UG program or course, you will be moulded to enter the world, armed with knowledge and practical experience. In the UK, master's courses are only one year long, So PG Courses are finished in just four years instead of 5 in India.
- Post-Study Work Visa: the UK permits you to work after completing your course work for two years. To gain global work experience, Students from commerce backgrounds can work with companies or accounting and marketing firms.
- Free Medical Treatment: As an international student, free medical treatment is assured to you as long as your visa is valid. A compact charge is made on your visa for the same.
- Explore Europe: If travelling is your passion, you should pursue education in the UK after 12th Commerce! The UK is well linked to France and Belgium, which you can tour or explore during your holidays.
How to Apply to UK Universities After 12th Commerce?
The question arising was, "How?" to apply to UK universities after 12th Commerce.
So, here is the ways listed below:-
Choose your University and Course– After completing your 12th with Commerce, you can examine international relations, economics, finance, politics, management, and law courses. Sincerely study your preferred course structure and what the university provides.
Register with the UCAS portal– Firstly, create a profile on the UCAS platform. After generating a profile on the UCAS (Universities and Colleges Application Services)platform, top-up or fill out the application form particular to your choice of university and course. Before submission, don't forget to attach the required documents.
Offer Letter and Acceptance– The university will send an offer letter to you if your application is accepted from their side. To receive your letter of acceptance, accept the offer via mail. You will require your letter of approval for your visa application.
Apply for UK Student Visa– You can put in for your student visa as early as six months before your program Kickstart. Once your visa application is accepted, you can get ready for your accommodation and other necessities.
Top Courses After 12th Commerce in UK
Some of the admired courses in the UK after 12th Commerce are: -
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelors of Law (LLB)
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting and Finance (B.Sc in Accounting and Finance)
- Bachelors of Science in Politics and International Studies (B.Sc in Politics and International Studies )
- Bachelors of Arts in Business Economics (BA in Business Economics)
- Your age must be 18 or above; the candidates below 18 can't apply.
- The completed12 years of education are mandatory.
- You should have cleared 12th from a recognised university with 70% or above marks.
- The 10th and 12th scorecards (mark sheets) are required.
- A minimum of 2 Letters of recommendation (LORs) is required.
- A statement of Purpose (SOP) is also mandatory
- Scores of SAT/ACT are also needed (vary from university to university)
- The English proficiency test is also required i.e., IELTS/TOEFL scores.
Top Universities in UK for Commerce
• London Business School
• University of Cambridge
• University of Oxford
• University of Warwick
• University of Manchester
• Lancaster University
• University of Bath
• University of Leeds
• Aston University
• King's College London
• Oxford University
• Leeds University
• Leicester University
• Cambridge University
• London University
• Warwick University
• Buckingham University
• Hull University
• University of Birmingham
• University of Liverpool
Cost of Studying After 12th Commerce in UK
The approximate cost of studying after 12th commerce in the UK is shared below:-
Undergraduate tuition fee
Rs.7-27 lakhs/ year
Student visa application fee
Postgraduate Opportunities to Study After 12th Commerce
Some of the post-graduation program in UK after 12th Commerce is as follows:-
• MBA in Business Analytics
• MBA in Accounting
• Masters in Finance
• Masters of Science in Accounting and Finance
• Masters of Philosophy in Economics
Work Permit in UK
The UK provides 2years of work permits after graduation after the 12th Commerce.
Suppose you are looking to furnish your career by Pursuing UG or PG Programs in Uk. In that situation, the applicants will benefit from this article for the 12th Commerce. It will end all hustle and bustle going in your mind about the topic "Study in the UK after 12th commerce". So, suppose you desire to study in the UK after 12th Commerce. In that case, this article provides you with all of the relevant and critical information related to pursuing a graduate degree after 12th Commerce in the UK.
Still unclear about anything? Well, not to worry. Contact AECC Global and get your queries answered today! AECC Global is one of the world's leading educational consultancies with versatile expert professionals who are ready to help you with any queries you may have. Contact us so we can be of assistance to you in your journey of fulfilling your dream.
FAQs About Study in UK After 12th Commerce
What course should I do after 12th commerce in the UK?
Top Courses After 12th Commerce in the UK
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Politics and International Science
are some of the popular options after completing 12th Commerce in the UK.
How can I take admission after 12th in the UK?
To enroll in any one of the UK universities, students must submit their English proficiency score, SOP, LORs, Valid passport, etc.
What are some of the highest-paid jobs for graduates who studied Commerce in 12th standard?
Some of the high paying job roles after completing Commerce in 12th are Chartered Accountant, Investment Banker, Chartered Financial Assistant, Certified Public Accountant, Actuary, Cost Accountant, Professional Accountant, Retail Manager, etc.