IELTS Coaching Centre in Chandigarh - An AECC Exclusive
Test More, Learn Better, Score High
Madhya Marg, Sector 8C,
Chandigarh - 160018.
Why register for IELTS tests?
The training programme covers the instruction and improvement of the four fundamental abilities: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing. At AECC, you will receive coaching from experts at a low cost with significant price cuts. We provide comprehensive training to achieve your academic & career objectives.
Take IELTS Coaching with AECC Now!
- Access to expert knowledge is provided by IELTS coaching
- A better comprehension of the IELTS Format & what to expect on test day
- Determining your skills and limitations
- Creating a study schedule that is specific to your requirements.
- Individualised feedback on your practice exams from experts
- Advice to advance on all four aspects
What do you get?
The test has ample writing and speaking questions that will help you prepare for IELTS in the best way possible. It will provide you with a detailed overview of what it's like to sit for an IELTS exam and how your preparation plans should look.
Our Successful Students
"When I came to AECC, I had no idea about IELTS. But with their help, I was able to get a strong foothold on the IELTS test. Their test preparation classes are the best in India. They offer test-specific training with just the right training material and mock tests. I was able to achieve this high score in IELTS only because of AECC." Thanks for the support.
We at AECC guide our students with accurate study abroad information, backed by our strong industry expertise and our team of knowledgeable counselors. We provide constant support every step of the way in our student's journey, to make it as seamless and memorable as possible.
Our award-winning team of registered migration agents and PIER-certified education consultants have helped over 60,000 students from over 40 nationalities successfully study with top universities and education providers worldwide.
- What are the significant features of IELTS coaching in Chandigarh?
- Is 1 month enough for IELTS?
- What is the total cost of IELTS?
- Which are some of the best IELTS books?
A better comprehension of the IELTS Format & what to expect on test day
Determining your skills and limitations
Creating a study schedule that is specific to your requirements.
Individualised feedback on your practice exams from experts
Advice to advance on all four aspects
Regular Mock tests accompanied by exclusive sets of study material.
Interview Preparation Sessions.
- The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
- Barron’s IELTS Superpack
- Simone Braverman’s Target Band 7
- Cambridge IELTS 15 Academic Student’s Book with Answers
- Road to IELTS
- IELTS Trainer