IELTS Coaching Centre in Kochi An AECC Exclusive
Test More, Learn Better, Score High
Why register for IELTS tests?
Besides, offering these critical study-abroad services, we also provide IELTS Coaching to study-abroad aspirants. Our coaching has been regarded as one of the best IELTS Coaching Classes in Kochi. We have achieved this recognition by delivering the IELTS classes by top-notch English trainers, who have strong expertise in the Langauge. The IELTS curriculum has been designed to impart the same expertise to our students, primarily in the four major aspects of the language - Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
AECC is a leading study-abroad consultant in India. We offer study-aborad services, namely university application, student visa application, scholarship application, student health cover, accommodation, pre-departure sessions and post-departure sessions. Majorly we provide all of these services for free. Our tie-up with over 750+ institutions across the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany and Dubai will be more fruitful for your study-abroad dream.
Take IELTS Coaching with AECC Now!
We know all study-abroad aspirants will have a goal to score around 8 and above in the IELTS exam. To meet your requirements, we have recruited trainers who have passed our rigorous interview process. The trainers are well-versed with all the aspects of the IELTS exam, like the format, question types, tactics to ace the exam in a timely manner, etc.
IELTS coaching is a requirement if you're serious about achieving a satisfactory score on the exam. You can succeed and realise your full potential with our IELTS coaching in Kochi. IELTS Coaching Center in Kochi, offered by AECC, ensures to give you a completion certificate to mark your success. All of these extensive services are provided at a nominal fee, so why hesitate when you can avail of
What are the significant features of IELTS coaching in Kochi?
- A better comprehension of the IELTS Format & what to expect on test day
- Determining your skills and limitations
- Creating a study schedule that is specific to your requirements.
- Individualised feedback on your practice exams from experts
- Advice to advance on all four aspects
- Regular Mock tests accompanied by exclusive sets of study material.
- Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Pre-Departure Sessions.
We also provide one-to-one sessions to help students develop the confidence, personality and accent to ace the test in one go. Reach out to our IELTS Coaching Centre in Kochi and avail all of the information needed to join the next IELTS batch. If you are based in Kochi, then our IELTS Coaching Institution in Kochi will be of more help to you to clear your IELTS exam.
What do you get?
The test has ample writing and speaking questions that will help you prepare for IELTS in the best way possible. It will provide you with a detailed overview of what it's like to sit for an IELTS exam and how your preparation plans should look.
Our Successful Students
"When I came to AECC, I had no idea about IELTS. But with their help, I was able to get a strong foothold on the IELTS test. Their test preparation classes are the best in India. They offer test-specific training with just the right training material and mock tests. I was able to achieve this high score in IELTS only because of AECC." Thanks for the support.
We at AECC guide our students with accurate study abroad information, backed by our strong industry expertise and our team of knowledgeable counselors. We provide constant support every step of the way in our student's journey, to make it as seamless and memorable as possible.
Our award-winning team of registered migration agents and PIER-certified education consultants have helped over 60,000 students from over 40 nationalities successfully study with top universities and education providers worldwide.
- Is 1 month enough for IELTS?
- What is the total cost of IELTS?
- What are the significant features of IELTS coaching in Hyderabad - Somajiguda?
- Which are some of the best IELTS books?
There is no set timetable for IELTS preparation. Preparation time varies depending on the test-taker, whether it takes a month or two to become familiar with the IELTS modules. If a test-taker is confident in their English skills, then 1 month enough.
In India, the IELTS academic test fee and the IELTS general exam fee are both Rs.16,250.
- The IELTS coaching centre in Kochi assists students in preparing for all four modules of the IELTS test - Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. The coaching students get their grasp of the modules and prepare them for the numerous techniques they must employ throughout the test.
Here are some of the best IELTS books:
- The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS.
- Barron's IELTS Superpack.
- Simone Braverman's Target Band 7.
- IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 with Key and CD Pack.
- Cambridge IELTS 15 Academic Student's Book with Answers.
- Road to IELTS.
- IELTS Trainer.