Study Abroad Consultants in Bangalore - Church Street
Church Street, Shanthala Nagar,
Bangalore - 560001.
- Through Bus - Route No: 13, 37, 16D, 210G, 129, 138, 315
- Through Train (Metro): From Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna Metro Station to Mahatma Gandhi Road, Walk (450m) to reach AECC Bangalore (Church Street) Branch.
Bangalore Kempegowda Bus Station to AECC Bangalore - Chruch Street (36 min approx to reach the branch)
- Through Bus - Route No: Stop 1 (Kempegowda Bus Station) - 138, 315, 333, 295A, 295B, 296V, 129, 237C. Stop 2 (St Joseph College) 13B, 27, 37, 210Q, 368C.
- Through Train (Metro): From Kempegowda Stn., Majestic to Mahatma Gandhi Road, Walk (450m) to reach AECC Bangalore (Church Street) Branch.
Overseas Education Consultants in Bangalore Church Street
- With a growing number of Indian students choosing to study abroad, AECC has been assisting them in achieving their dream. AECC Bangalore church street is one of the best overseas education consultants that has been aiding students for several years.
- From the land that is known for well-planned architecture, students can study all the leading disciplines, including Architecture, Medicine, Engineering, Arts, Business Management etc., in the world’s top study-abroad destinations like the USA, the UK, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Ireland, Dubai and Canada.
- Our expert counsellors will help students choose the best universities and courses depending on their tastes and interests. We help students connect with those who have already made it to their preferred destination, making things easier for them. AECC, one of India's best study-abroad education consultants, will guide students through the application process and provide visa assistance.
- The student visa is one of the most critical aspects in which every student seeks assistance. We are the best study visa consultants who have been guiding students in applying for student visas.
- From university application, all our services are offered FREE OF COST. We continue to support our students till they reach their dream destination.
Putting you first in your study abroad journey
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does the course cost?
- Is it possible for me to apply for the course of my choice?
- What prerequisites do I have to meet?
- Is the university recognised?
- Are there any scholarship opportunities?
- How long can I remain in another country?
- When should I begin applying for a programme that requires me to study abroad?
- What aspects should you consider before studying abroad?
- Is studying abroad certain to lead to a successful career?
- What are the living and accommodation circumstances like?