Scholarships to study in New Zealand
World-famous for its friendly people, spectacular landscapes, educational excellence, and relaxed lifestyle, New Zealand is a great place for international students to pursue their higher education. As per the data of 2019, around 1600 Indian students are pursuing their masters or bachelors in New Zealand. Scholarships for Indian students in New Zealand include:
- Full-fledged tuition fees
- A living allowance (NZ$491 per week approx.)
- An establishment allowance (NZ$3000 approx.),
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- Travel allowance during the course tenure (allowed based on the length of scholarship)
Read more and know about the government offered scholarships in New Zealand for international students:
New Zealand Scholarships for International Students for undergraduate and postgraduate study
- This scholarship option is available for all international students who wish to study a full-time course at a New Zealand education institution or a Pacific university.
- Eligibility requirements to avail of this scholarship vary from university to university.
Ph.D. Scholarships in New Zealand
- One of the New Zealand Government’s administered scholarships for international students to undertake Ph.D. courses.
- International students must not hold PR/ citizenship status in Australia to be eligible for this New Zealand Scholarship.
New Zealand Short Term Training Scholarships for Pacific and Timor-Leste citizens
This is a short term scholarship in New Zealand for skill-based training and on-the-job work experience for workers from eligible Pacific countries.
New Zealand English Language Training for Officials Scholarships (NZELTO)
This is a unique scholarship from the government officials and eligible African and Asian countries to come to New Zealand for the English language training.