Study in Australia: Join us at Australia Education Fair
Deciding to study abroad but confused about the right study destination? To solve your problem, we have come up with integral information on one of the most popular study destination among international students i.e. Australia.
Studying abroad in Australia is more than just education, it’s a holistic experience in one’s life. It is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK. Many international students choose to study there because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education. Earning an Australian degree will not only expand your professional skills but will also provide you ample opportunities to enhance your personal horizons.
Top Reasons to Gain an Australian Degree
With 8 universities ranked in the top 100 universities in the world, Australia offers world-class education, unbeatable academic excellence and post-study work opportunities to the students. You can acquire globally recognized degrees, explore various scholarship opportunities and receive education from the best instructors in the world.
Let’s have a look why Australia is one of the most popular study destination for international students.
- Affordable Education: Living expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower in Australia in comparison to US and UK.
- High Quality of Education: The Australian education system is distinguished by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and qualifications are globally recognized for their research and training methodologies. Australian Universities focuses on work integrated learning to enhance professional skills of the students.
- Global Recognition: Australian qualifications are recognized by employers and top-notch educational institutions throughout the world.
- Livable Cities: According to QS Best student cities, Australia has 7 cities ranked in top 75 best student cities in the world. Australia offers high standard of living with world-class infrastructure, quality healthcare facilities, strong network of technologically advanced transportation, and reasonably affordable housing.
- Attractive Scholarships & Internships: Australian government spends over £200,000,000 annually on international scholarships and offers various financial aid, grants and bursaries to the students.
- Work While Studying: All Indian students with subclass 500 visa are allowed to work for 20 hours per week and full-time during the weekend.
Now that you have learnt the various advantages of gaining an Australian degree, you would be curious to know about the admission process in Australian Universities. To clear all your queries related to application processing, course selection and visa process, AECC Global is conducting Australia Education Fair from 20th July to 5th August 2019 in multiple locations across India.
Why Visit AECC Global’s Australia Education Fair?
Meet representatives of top Australian universities and resolve all your queries.
- Meet University Representatives: Meet the university representatives of highly reputed institutes of Australia.
- Counselling by Experts: Enquire about the application process, university programs, course curriculum and career opportunities.
- On-spot Profile Assessment: Get your profile assessed by our experts and university delegates.
- Application Processing: On-spot applications to the university that best suits your profile.
- Avail Scholarships*: Apply for merit-based scholarships and bursaries.
- Advice on your visa: Get financial guidance for offer acceptance and detailed briefing on student visa application.
Register for Australia Education Fair and clear all your study abroad queries. Our expert and certified education counsellors will guide you through each step of the application process making your abroad education dream come true. Register Now