Global Education Fair 2023 by AECC
It is 2023, and YES we are conducting it, once again, a grand educational fair for all study-abroad aspirants. The Global Education Fair 2023 by aecc will be your one-stop solution to all your study-abroad queries. Like all the previous years, this year too, we are representing the most popular study-abroad countries - the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany and Dubai.
The event is scheduled for 20 days, which starts on 18th April 2023 and ends on 7th May 2023. Each day, we will be conducting the education fair in a particular Indian city and have made sure to cover all the major cities of India.
Global Education Fair 2023 - Highlights
- Participation of 300+ universities from the above-mentioned countries.
- Information on education loans and scholarships.
- On-spot Application submission to your favourite universities.
- Application fee waivers.
- Instant evaluation of your academic profile by expert counsellors.
- Precise information on Student Visa and Post-study work opportunities.
- Details of Accommodation, Health Insurance and Currency Exchange.
- Free Study-abroad Counselling.
- Interaction with University Representatives.
- Guidance on Pre-departure and Documentation assistance.
What is Global Education Fair?
If you are a study-abroad aspirant and intend to know what is a Global Education Fair, we are more than happy to answer it for you. A Global Education Fair is an event conducted with the aim of helping study-abroad aspirants meet a wide range of international universities in one place.
Each University will be represented by a representative who will clear all your queries regarding the university and the courses they offer. They will also guide you through your other inquiries like admission criteria, scholarship eligibility, tuition fees, accommodation, health insurance, etc., necessary to get admission at their university.
There is also a possibility for on-spot application submission to your favourite universities, so it is advised to bring all your academic documents to the event.
Besides, you can also avail free counselling from our in-house expert counsellors for your study-abroad journey. You can seek their guidance to choose the course, specialisation and university. The counsellors will give their best advice to help you choose the course/university based on the current trend that will, in turn, help you have a successful career.
The Global Education Fair is more than just an event but an invaluable opportunity to impart yourself with all the knowledge necessary to make your most-valuable dream come to a reality.
Why Should You Attend the Global Education Fair 2023?
There are many compelling reasons to attend this year's Global Education Fair.
- Study-abroad Processes - If you are totally new to this study-abroad journey and have no idea about any of its processes, a Global Education Fair is all you need. It's an event in which many top international universities and the most expert counsellors participate. By attending, you will get a clear idea of the processes and the work that is involved in them.
- University & Course Selection - A Global Education Fair is good to attend if you need clarification about your choice of course or university. If you are unsure about university selection, you can have a one-on-one consultation with our counsellors. They will give you a detailed brief of each university according to your interest and academic profile. For the courses, it is best to inquire with the university's representatives. They will give you a clear picture of the top trending courses at their university and the pros of studying them.
- Eligibility Inquiry - If you are more puzzled about the eligibility criteria for each international university, then attending a Global Education Fair will be more rewarding. You have a wonderful opportunity to meet many of your favourite universities directly, and their reps will give you first-hand information about the eligibility criteria for admission to their university. Also, you can have a one-on-one chat with them regarding your other queries.
- Scholarships Available - International Universities offer many number of scholarships to international students. Besides scholarships, they also offer bursaries and fellowships to deserving students. You should definitely enquire about their scholarships list and the academic requirements to utilise those scholarships.
- Instant Application Submission - Some universities accept on-spot application submission. Therefore it is best to bring your academic documents with you for the event. By getting the help of the university's representatives, you will gain clarity about the information asked in the application form.
- Application Fee Waivers - By attending the event, you will also be eligible for application fee waivers. If you want to apply to a handful of universities, then you can save a considerable amount of money by applying through us.
By and large, you will be gaining a lot of knowledge about the study-abroad processes through this event. You can also be fully prepared for your study-abroad journey without needing to contact each university separately, thereby saving much of your time.
What are the TOP study-abroad destinations preferred by Indian Students?
As per statistics, Indian students are ranked second for choosing to study abroad. Their favourite and preferred countries in the previous years were the US, the UK, Canada and Australia. With the growing trend of choosing a unique destination with the maximum employment rate, their preferences have shifted to countries like Ireland, New Zealand, Germany and Dubai.
At this year's Global Education Fair, AECC will represent all these eight countries. All these 8 countries will be participating in all the days scheduled to happen in each city. The major aim of bringing you these countries' universities is to help you experience a grand educational event and utilise it in the best ways for your study-abroad journey.
How many Universities are participating in the Global Education Fair?
- Bay Atlantic University
- Bradley University
- Bridgwater State University
- Colorado State University
- EduCo International Group - USA Priority Universities
- EDUCO USA
- Enrollment Advisory Group
- Full Sail University
- Gannon University
- GUS USA
- Hartwick College USA
- Hawaii Pacific University
- INTO University Partnerships
- Iowa State University
- Kaplan International Pathways
- Kent State University
- Navitas - Canada
- North Park University, Chicago
- Northern Arizona University
- Shorelight Education
- The University of Arizona
- Troy University, USA
- UMBC SIT UWF
- UMSL , USA
- University of Delaware
- University of Findlay
- University of New Haven
- University Of North Texas
- Webster University and Concordia University
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Aston University
- Birmingham City University
- Brunel University London
- Coventry Education Group
- De Montfort University
- Middlesex University
- Newcastle University UK
- ONCAMPUS - Cambridge Education Group
- St Mary's University, Twickenham
- Study group
- The University of Law
- Ulster University
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
- University of Nottingham
- UNIVERSITY OF PLYMOUTH
- University of York
- Acadia University
- BRESCIA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, ONTARIO, CANADA
- Brock University
- Cambrian College
- Capilano University
- Coast Mountain College
- Durham College
- Educo - Ascenda School of Management
- Educo Global
- Fanshawe College
- Georgian College
- King's University College @ Western University
- LCI Education Global Admissions
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- Niagara College Canada
- Niagara College Toronto
- Nipissing University
- North Island College
- Northern Lights College
- Ontario Tech University
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- SAULT College (Online Participation)
- St. Lawrence College, Cape Breton University, Capilano University, Nipissing University
- St. Thomas University
- University Canada West
- University of Guelph
- University of Lethbridge
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Vancouver Community College
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Australian Catholic University
- Bond University
- Canterbury Education Group
- Charles Darwin University
- CQUniversity Australia
- Deakin University
- ECA Group
- Edith Cowan University
- Education Centre of Australia
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University Australia
- James Cook University Brisbane
- Monash University
- Navitas Eduservices Pvt Ltd
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Western Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Wollongong
- UTS College, University of Technology Sydney
- BSBI - Berlin School of Business & Innovation
- University of Europe for Applied Sciences
- James Cook University Singapore
- Murdoch University Dubai
- Southern Institute of Technology
- University of Waikato
How to Register for the Global Education Fair 2023?
To Register for our Global Education Fair 2023, we have listed the steps to be followed, below:
- Visit the registration page on our website - (link will be given by the SEO team)
- Fill in the requirements asked.
- Agree to contact you to provide you with all the details regarding the event.
- Finally, click the "Register" button and you will complete the registration process.
Expect a call back from us soon, and our team will assist you with the complete details to help you have a smooth experience during the event.
What happens after the Registration?
Once you have registered for the event, you will receive an email that will provide you with all the information of the event. The date, venue, and timings will be shared with you through the email. Any particular information about the destination you have chosen and the universities of the destination which are participating will also be shared.
You can also expect a call from our team to assist you with all your queries.
How will the Global Education Fair happen on the Event day?
The event will sharply start at 11.00 am, and this will be followed in all the cities. This event is totally free entry, so you can bring your family and friends to the event.
- After you arrive at the venue, you will be directed to register your name and all other details at the registration desk.
- Otherwise, if you have a QR scanner, you can scan our QR code through which your name will be registered, and you will need to input other details like preferred destination, degree, etc.
- Once the registration is complete, you will be provided with a unique ID tag which should be kept on yourself till the end of the event.
- As the next step, meet with our counsellors for a brief session to know the questions to be asked to the university's representative.
- Once you are prepared to meet the representatives, you will be directed to the universities that are lined up country-wise.
- You can have a one-on-one chat with any number of universities' representatives.
- After the discussion, our team will approach for your feedback on the event. You can share with us how beneficial the event is and if we can improve on any factors.
- While leaving, you will be provided with some goodies as a memento of the event.
To have a hassle-free experience during the event, do register yourself for the event through the given link. You can bring your parents and friends to the event, and it is totally entry free for all of them.
You don't want to miss this year's grand educational event. So save the date and get ready to meet your favourite universities in one place.