Why Study an MIM Course Abroad?
When compared to traditional MBA programs, an MIM course (Masters in Management) lasts anywhere between 10 months and 2 years, depending on the university or institution you enrol in. MIM courses provide numerous electives, allowing students to customise their curriculum with topics that align with their interests and career goals. After completing the MIM course, graduates can either opt for further studies or land a job. While many international students immediately opt to join the workforce, some opt for PhD programs.
Lately, MIM degrees have become increasingly sought after. This is likely due to their international appeal, as they are constructed with an overseas student body in mind and taught predominantly in English. The MIM Course curriculum covers topics such as management theory, organisational behaviour, marketing, finance, entrepreneurship and consulting. International students pursuing MIM courses abroad can earn between 60,000 and 80,000 USD/year soon after graduation.
Get in touch for a counselling session
7 Undeniable Reasons to Study MIM Abroad
Why Should You Take Up Counselling
Sessions to Study MIM Courses Abroad?
Considering the popularity of MIM courses, institutions across the world have been increasingly accepting international students year after year. Taking up a counselling session for pursuing an MIM course abroad will help you choose an institution that best fits your career goals and also make it a seamless process to apply for scholarships based on your bachelor’s degree score.
At AECC, we have a team of experienced counsellors to guide you through a step-by-step process for seamless admission into overseas universities.
AECC's MIM Counselling Process
to Study Abroad
Documentation & SOP/LOR
MIM Abroad Eligibility Criteria - Requirements
- International students must be UG graduates.
- International students should have scored a minimum of 6 in IELTS and 150 in TOEFL.
- International students should submit a statement of purpose document.
- International students should submit a minimum of 2 letter of recommendation documents.
Entry Exams to Study MIM Abroad
12 Best MIM Institutions to Study Abroad
- University of St. Gallen - Switzerland
- HEC Paris - France
- London Business School - UK
- IE Business School - Spain
- Bocconi University - Italy
- University of Mannheim - Germany
- ESADE Business School - Spain
- University College Dublin: Smurfit - Ireland
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University - Netherlands
- Imperial College Business School - UK
- ESSEC Business School - France, Singapore, Morocco
- Alliance Manchester Business School - UK
Most Opted MIM Streams by International Students
- Accounting and financial management
- Marketing management
- Operations and supply chain management
- Organisational behaviour and leadership
- Strategic management and planning
- Business analytics and data science
- International business and cross-cultural management
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Communication and negotiation skills