Study Abroad Consultants in Bangalore
50/1, 2nd Floor, Above SBI Bank,
Church Street, Shanthala Nagar,
Bangalore - 560001.
- Through Bus - Route No: 13, 37, 16D, 210G, 129, 138, 315
- Through Train (Metro): From Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna Metro Station to Mahatma Gandhi Road, Walk (450m) to reach AECC Bangalore (Church Street) Branch.
Bangalore Kempegowda Bus Station to AECC Bangalore - Chruch Street (36 min approx to reach the branch)
- Through Bus - Route No: Stop 1 (Kempegowda Bus Station) - 138, 315, 333, 295A, 295B, 296V, 129, 237C. Stop 2 (St Joseph College) 13B, 27, 37, 210Q, 368C.
- Through Train (Metro): From Kempegowda Stn., Majestic to Mahatma Gandhi Road, Walk (450m) to reach AECC Bangalore (Church Street) Branch.
408, 2nd Floor, 4th Cross,
CMR Road, HRBR Layout,
2nd Block, Kalyan Nagar,
Bangalore - 560043.
- Through Bus - Route No: Stop 1 (Kempegowda Bus Station) 126, 294F, 296B, 302F, 43B, 45J, 126, 129. Stop2 (Maharani College) : 302B, 302D & Walk 230m to reach Bangalore (Kalyan Nagar) Branch.
- Through Train (Metro): Stop 1 (From Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna Metro Station to Swami Vivekananda Road) Stop 2 (From Bayyapannahalli Cross to Jn of 8th Main 3rd Cross) and Take Auto to Reach AECC Bangalore (Kalyan Nagar) Branch.
- Through Bus - Route No: Stop 1 (Kempegowda Bus Station): 111C, 126, 294F, 296B, 2A, 15G, 18, 138, 210KA, 87S. Stop 2 (Vasanthnagar - Ambedkar Bhavav): 302, 302F, 302B, 302N, 302D, 302E, 302N, SBSD10G. & Walk 230m to reach AECC Bangalore (Kalyan Nagar) Branch.
Through Train (Metro): Stop 1 (Kempegowda Stn, Majestic to Baiyappanahalli) Through Metro Train Stop 2 (From Baiyappanahalli Metro Back Gate to Kasthurinagara) Through Bus 313W Stop 3 (From Kasturi Nagar to 80ft Road Kalyan Nagar) Trough Bus 500Q and Walk 700m to Reach AECC Bangalore (Kalyan Nagar) Branch.
Overseas Education Consultants in Bangalore
- With a growing number of Indian students choosing to study abroad, AECC has been assisting them in achieving their dream. AECC Bangalore is one of the best overseas education consultants that has been aiding students for several years.
- From the land that is known for well-planned architecture, students can study all the leading disciplines, including Architecture, Medicine, Engineering, Arts, Business Management etc., in the world’s top study-abroad destinations like the USA, the UK, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Ireland, Dubai and Canada.
- Our expert counsellors will help students choose the best universities and courses depending on their tastes and interests. We help students connect with those who have already made it to their preferred destination, making things easier for them. AECC, one of India's best study-abroad education consultants, will guide students through the application process and provide visa assistance.
- The student visa is one of the most critical aspects in which every student seeks assistance. We are the best study visa consultants who have been guiding students in applying for student visas.
- From university application, all our services are offered FREE OF COST. We continue to support our students till they reach their dream destination.
Putting you first in your study abroad journey
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does the course cost?
- Is it possible for me to apply for the course of my choice?
- What prerequisites do I have to meet?
- Is the university recognised?
- Are there any scholarship opportunities?
- How long can I remain in another country?
- When should I begin applying for a programme that requires me to study abroad?
- What aspects should you consider before studying abroad?
- Is studying abroad certain to lead to a successful career?
- What are the living and accommodation circumstances like?
If you are seeking international education, we are here to help!