Start with AECC Ahmedabad.
Overseas Education Consultants in Ahmedabad
- AECC is one of the best overseas education consultants in Ahmedabad, which has been assisting students in studying in top destinations like the USA, the UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and Dubai. Ahmedabad, also known as Boston of East, has a wide number of students choosing to study in the UK.
- AECC offers the best IELTS coaching in Ahmedabad and is also one of the best study visa consultants in Ahmedabad. AECC India has over 500 counsellors and other professionals who have helped thousands of students achieve their study abroad dream. The absence of the right guidance is what takes many students away from studying abroad.
- Apart from being one of the best studies abroad consultants in Ahmedabad, AECC offers the best IELTS coaching centre in Ahmedabad, as we have identified that cracking the English proficiency test is one of the biggest hurdles in front of most Indian students. All our services are offered for free, and we support our students till they reach their dream destination.
AECC Study Abroad Consultants in Ahmedabad
102-104, 323 Corporate Park,
Mail: [email protected]
From Sardar Vallabhai Patel International Airport
- Walk around 1.4 km (17 mins)
- From Sardarnagar Approach, take bus no. 105 and get down at Police Commissioner Office
- Take bus no. 50 and get down at Swastik Society
- Walk 650 m (8 mins)
Ahmedabad Railway Station
- Walk 65m (1 min)
- From Kalupiur Terminus, take bus no. 144 and get down at Swastik society
- Walk 650 m (8 mins)
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Coaching Available
With you at every step - from one point to another
Hear from our students
FAQs about Study Abroad Consultants in Ahmedabad
If you wish to study abroad from Ahmedabad, you contact AECC’s expert counsellors, who will guide you through the entire application process. From researching the best courses and universities for you to assisting you with the visa procedures, AECC will help you at every step.
You can ask all your doubts about student visa applications, university applications, intakes, health insurance etc. You have the option to have face-to-face interaction with our counsellors.
The overseas education centres in Ahmedabad offer the following services.
- University application assistance
- Student visa guidance
- Help in researching the best courses and universities
- Information on scholarships, health insurance etc.
Overseas education consultants can help you study in top destinations like the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany and Dubai.
The cost of studying abroad is dependent on several factors like the country, course, program etc. However, it can cost from INR 12,00,000 to INR 60,00,000 to study overseas. There are scholarships and other financial aid to assist students financially.
It is better to start applying 18 to 24 months before admission time so that students get enough time to prepare everything.
Yes, students have the option to work part-time during their studies in almost all countries abroad. Additionally, most countries allow international students to work full-time during the semester breaks as well.