Overseas Education Consultants in Bangalore
- Studying abroad is always exciting, but what draws many students away from it is the lack of the right guidance. aecc has been an expert in the field with over 14 years of experience and over 500 counsellors with several years of experience guiding students. These have contributed to aecc becoming one of the best study abroad consultants in Bangalore.
- It is interesting to note that from the IT Capital of India, several students venture to study in top universities in countries like the UK, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, Dubai and Germany. aecc identifies the needs of students and thus has established the best IELTS coaching centre in Bangalore, as the English proficiency test is an area many students find difficult to pass easily.
- From university application to visa guidance, we help students in every step of their journey abroad. We are the best study visa consultants in Bangalore and also offer the best IELTS coaching centre in Bangalore.
- All our services are offered free of cost, making us one of the best overseas education consultants in Bangalore. Our support to students extends till they reach their study destination.
408, 2nd Floor, 4th Cross,
CMR Road, HRBR Layout,
2nd Block, Kalyan Nagar,
Bangalore - 560043.
T: 080 25070500
Mail: [email protected]
- Through Bus - Route No: Stop 1 (Kempegowda Bus Station) 126, 294F, 296B, 302F, 43B, 45J, 126, 129. Stop2 (Maharani College) : 302B, 302D & Walk 230m to reach aecc Bangalore (Kalyan Nagar) Branch.
- Through Train (Metro): Stop 1 (From Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna Metro Station to Swami Vivekananda Road) Stop 2 (From Bayyapannahalli Cross to Jn of 8th Main 3rd Cross) and Take Auto to Reach aecc Bangalore (Kalyan Nagar) Branch.
- Through Bus - Route No: Stop 1 (Kempegowda Bus Station): 111C, 126, 294F, 296B, 2A, 15G, 18, 138, 210KA, 87S. Stop 2 (Vasanthnagar - Ambedkar Bhavav): 302, 302F, 302B, 302N, 302D, 302E, 302N, SBSD10G. & Walk 230m to reach aecc Bangalore (Kalyan Nagar) Branch.
Through Train (Metro): Stop 1 (Kempegowda Stn, Majestic to Baiyappanahalli) Through Metro Train Stop 2 (From Baiyappanahalli Metro Back Gate to Kasthurinagara) Through Bus 313W Stop 3 (From Kasturi Nagar to 80ft Road Kalyan Nagar) Trough Bus 500Q and Walk 700m to Reach aecc Bangalore (Kalyan Nagar) Branch.
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Coaching Available
With you at every step - from one point to another
Hear from our students
FAQs about Study Abroad Consultants in Bangalore - KN
If you're seeking the top abroad education consultants in Bangalore Kalyan Nagar, go no further than AECC. We are experienced specialists committed to your overseas education aspirations and have assisted hundreds of students just like you. We manage your application procedure from course selection to application and liaise for your offer at no cost.
- How much does the course cost?
- Is it possible for me to apply for the course of my choice?
- What prerequisites do I have to meet?
- Is the university recognised?
- Are there any scholarship opportunities?
- How long can I remain in another country?
- When should I begin applying for a programme that requires me to study abroad?
- What aspects should you consider before studying abroad?
- Is studying abroad certain to lead to a successful career?
- What are the living and accommodation circumstances like?
Our professionals will assist you in making the most important and essential choice of your life. As study abroad experts, we handle everything from course selection and application to assisting you in obtaining the proper visa. If you want to study in universities or colleges in other countries, we are one of the top overseas education consultants in Banglore.
We represent top universities and educational institutions from around the world and provide end-to-end counselling and application management services to students from Banglore seeking overseas education in amazing destinations such as Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Germany, Dubai, and the United States.
If you are seeking international education, we are here to help!
The expense of studying is a major concern for many overseas students. Typically, studying abroad costs between $15,000 and $30,000, depending on the country and courses chosen. If you're concerned about how you'll pay for significant one-time expenditures like tuition, flights, and insurance, as well as day-to-day living expenses, contact our counsellors in Bangalore Kalyan Nagar. We will assist you with your international studies!
It is critical to plan ahead of time if you intend to attend university in a nation other than your own. Start researching universities and ensuring you're taking suitable courses about two years before applying for admission. We may also assist you by bundling all our services to provide you with the best deal and convenience. You have India's top career advisor on your side for life if you need free study-abroad counselling in Bangalore Kalyan Nagar,
Yes, you can workfamous while studying abroad; however, this is largely dependent on the nation in which you are studying. Some nations, such as Canada, Australia, and the United States, only permit part-time work of 20 hours per week. There are normally specific criteria in many countries where you can work while studying abroad. To get a permission or visa, you will usually need to submit some documents to the appropriate authorities. If you have any questions about studying abroad from Bangalore Kalyan Nagar, India, please contact us.