Overseas Education Consultants in Gandhinagar
- AECC is one of the best overseas education consultants in Gandhinagar, which has been helping students achieve their study abroad dreams for so long. Established in 2008, aecc has been assisting students in studying in top destinations like the USA, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, Dubai and Germany. We are not only the best study visa consultants in Gandhinagar but also offer the best IELTS coaching in Gandhinagar.
- From the Tree Capital of India, several students choose to study at top universities abroad with our help. From university application to visa guidance, we assist students in every step of their study abroad journey. We identify the needs of students, and that is what makes us different from others. We understand that the English proficiency test is a hurdle for many students, and thus has the best IELTS coaching centre in Gandhinagar.
- Being one of the best study abroad consultants in Gandhinagar, our services extend till our students reach their preferred study destination. Also, all our services are offered for free.
AECC Study Abroad Consultants in Gandhinagar
2nd Floor, Shagun-11,
Above Croma Showroom,
Plot No 3, Sector-11,
Mail: [email protected]
From Gandhinagar Railway Station
- Walk 3.6 km (44 mins) on Rd Number 4
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Coaching Available
With you at every step - from one point to another
Hear from our students
FAQs about Study Abroad Consultants in Gandinagar
If you're seeking the top abroad education consultants in Gandhinagar, go no further than AECC. We are experienced specialists committed to your overseas education aspirations and have assisted hundreds of students just like you. We manage your application procedure from course selection to application and liaise for your offer at no cost.
- How much does the course cost?
- Is it possible for me to apply for the course of my choice?
- What prerequisites do I have to meet?
- Is the university recognised?
- Are there any scholarship opportunities?
- How long can I remain in another country?
- When should I begin applying for a programme that requires me to study abroad?
- What aspects should you consider before studying abroad?
- Is studying abroad certain to lead to a successful career?
- What are the living and accommodation circumstances like?
The expense of studying is a major concern for many overseas students. Typically, studying abroad costs between $15,000 and $30,000, depending on the country and courses chosen. If you're concerned about how you'll pay for significant one-time expenditures like tuition, flights, and insurance, as well as day-to-day living expenses, contact our counsellors in Gandhinagar. We will assist you with your international studies!
It is critical to plan ahead of time if you intend to attend university in a nation other than your own. Start researching universities and making sure you're taking suitable courses about two years before you apply for admission. We may also assist you by bundling all our services to provide you with the best deal and convenience. You have India's top career advisor on your side for life if you need free study-abroad counselling in Gandhinagar.
Yes, you can work while studying abroad; however, this is largely dependent on the nation in which you are studying. Some nations, such as Canada, Australia, and the United States, only permit part-time work of 20 hours per week. There are normally specific criteria in many countries where you can work while studying abroad. To get a permission or visa, you will usually need to submit some documents to the appropriate authorities. If you have any questions about studying abroad from Gandhinagar, India, please contact us.