Follow your passion for art and design
Whether you want to create a career as a cutting-edge graphic designer, are dreaming of becoming a painter or sculptor, want to become a musician or tell the world’s stories as a writer, it’s all possible.
You’ll learn the historical contexts for your field, and the theoretical knowledge that underpins your craft. You could also find yourself learning practical skills from the masters, in state-of-the-art classrooms and studios.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Fine art
- Acting and Film Production
- Graphic Design
- Media and Communication
- Gaming and Entertainment Design
Lead a creative life in a field where you can excel
There really is no limit to what you can do with a career in art, design and communication.
Need help because your circumstances have changed?
Get the best advice regarding credit from prior studies
Benefit from a quality education in the world’s most livable countries
We can help you get access to top courses in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand where you’ll get to experience incredible opportunities while being taught by high quality lecturers.
This also gives you a great way to prepare for your career ahead, with first class networking and industry exposure that’s not available anywhere else.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for life. All you need to do is apply with us.
We represent the best education institutions globally
With AECC Global, there are many paths to a successful future. We work with some of world’s best universities, colleges and schools so you can find the right fit for your education.
We make the whole process worry-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our consultants and they’ll go through all your options.
- Courses in just about every level, from Short Cycle Tertiary courses through to Postgraduate study
- Study at your own pace – we’ll help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle
What do I need to secure a student visa?
Entry requirements for your education vary from country to country, but you can relax knowing we’ll help you arrange everything.
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- a valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- offer letter from the selected university/institution
- meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- all other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country