Overseas Education Consultants in Chennai
AECC is one of the best overseas education consultants in Chennai, which has been helping students study at the world’s leading universities in the USA, the UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and Dubai.
Our expertise in the field of overseas education has established us as one of the best not only in Chennai but also all over India.
Apart from being one of the best study abroad consultants in Chennai, we are also the best study visa consultants in Chennai. We also have the best IELTS coaching centre in Chennai. From the Gateway to South India, tens of hundreds of students study all over the world with our assistance.
We understand students' needs, which makes us stand out from the rest of the crowd. Keeping that in mind, we offer IELTS coaching to our students, which is the best IELTS coaching in Chennai. We help our students connect with those who have already made it to their favourite destination.
From university application to visa guidance, all our services are offered for free. Our help extends till the moment our students reach their study destination.
AECC Study Abroad Consultants in Chennai
2nd Floor, BBCL Magnum,
College Road, Nungambakkam,
Chennai - 600006
T: 044 40164545
- Through Bus - Route No: 17D, 17E, 17K, 18G, 1B, 11G, 18K, A1, E18, 27E, 27H, 27N, 40H & 40N.
- Through Train (Metro): From M.G.R Central Metro Station to Kilpauk Metro Station. And, Take Auto to the Branch.
- Through Bus - Route No: 18G, 18M, G70, 70, 70V, 111, 18X, 52B, 60, 60A, E18.
- Through Train (Metro): From Wimco Nagar Metro to Lic and L.I.C Metro to Womens Christian College (W.C.C. / D.P.I.) walk 180 m to Reach Branch.
- Through Bus - Route No: 15, 15F, 27B, 159A, 15F, 41F, 29K
- Through Train (Metro): CMBT Metro Rail Station to Kilpauk. And, Take Auto to Reach the Branch
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Coaching Available
With you at every step - from one point to another
Hear from our students
FAQs about Study Abroad Consultants in Chennai
If you wish to study abroad from Chennai, you can contact AECC’s expert counsellors, who will guide you through the entire application process. From researching the best courses and universities for you to assisting you with the visa procedures, AECC will help you at every step.
You can ask all your doubts about student visa applications, university applications, intakes, health insurance etc. You have the option to have face-to-face interaction with our counsellors.
The overseas education centres in Chennai offer the following services.
- University application assistance
- Student visa guidance
- Help in researching the best courses and universities
- Information on scholarships, health insurance etc.
Overseas education consultants can help you study in top destinations like the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany and Dubai.
The cost of studying abroad is dependent on several factors like the country, course, program etc. However, it can cost from INR 12,00,000 to INR 60,00,000 to study overseas. There are scholarships and other financial aid to assist students financially.
It is better to start applying 18 to 24 months before admission time so that students get enough time to prepare everything.
Yes, students have the option to work part-time during their studies in almost all countries abroad. Additionally, most countries allow international students to work full-time during the semester breaks as well.