Overseas Education Consultants in Visakhapatnam
Studying abroad opens the door to a wide range of opportunities, and aecc has been assisting students to achieve them. Since 2008, we have been assisting students with visa guidance, university applications, scholarship information etc. We have the best IELTS coaching centre in Visakhapatnam and are also the best study visa consultants in Visakhapatnam. All these have made aecc the best study abroad consultants in Visakhapatnam.
Hundreds of students from the City of Destiny study at top study destinations like the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Ireland and Dubai. What could have helped these students? The answer is proper guidance. We understand the needs of our students and offer the required help. That is how we offer the best IELTS coaching in Visakhapatnam.
All our services are offered for free, which has made us the best overseas education consultants in Visakhapatnam. We continue to help our students till they reach their preferred study destination.
AECC Study Abroad Consultants in Visakhapatnam
Door No. 47-10-21/8,
Flat No 1-B, 1st Floor,
Isnar Plaza, Dwaraka Nagar,
Visakhapatnam - 530016.
T: 0891 6621199
Mail: [email protected]
Vizag Railway Station to aecc Vizag (19 min approx to reach the branch)
- Walk from Vizag Railway Station to Gnanapuram Stop, Through Bus - Route No: 6A 6A/H- (From Gnanapuram to RTC Complex) and Walk 4 Mins to Reach aecc Visakhapatnam Branch.
Vizag Bus Depo Road to aecc Vizag (32 min approx to reach the branch)
- Walk from Bus Depo Road to Maddilipalem. Through Bus Route: Get a bus from Maddilipalem From these Bus Number 25DV, 25P, 52D, 60C, 60H and Get Down in Asilmetta and walk 550m to reach aecc Visakhapatnam Branch.
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Coaching Available
With you at every step - from one point to another
Hear from our students
FAQs about Study Abroad Consultants in Visakhapatnam
If you're seeking the top abroad education consultants in Visakhapatnam, go no further than AECC. We are experienced specialists committed to your overseas education aspirations and have assisted hundreds of students just like you. We manage your application procedure from course selection to application and liaise for your offer at no cost.
- How much does the course cost?
- Is it possible for me to apply for the course of my choice?
- What prerequisites do I have to meet?
- Is the university recognised?
- Are there any scholarship opportunities?
- How long can I remain in another country?
- When should I begin applying for a programme that requires me to study abroad?
- What aspects should you consider before studying abroad?
- Is studying abroad certain to lead to a successful career?
- What are the living and accommodation circumstances like?
The expense of studying is a major concern for many overseas students. Typically, studying abroad costs between $15,000 and $30,000, depending on the country and courses chosen. If you're concerned about how you'll pay for significant one-time expenditures like tuition, flights, and insurance, as well as day-to-day living expenses, contact our counsellors in Visakhapatnam. We will assist you with your international studies!
It is critical to plan ahead of time if you intend to attend university in a nation other than your own. Start researching universities and making sure you're taking suitable courses about two years before you apply for admission. We may also assist you by bundling all our services to provide you with the best deal and convenience. You have India's top career advisor on your side for life if you need free study-abroad counselling in Visakhapatnam.
Yes, you can work while studying abroad; however, this is largely dependent on the nation in which you are studying. Some nations, such as Canada, Australia, and the United States, only permit part-time work of 20 hours per week. There are normally specific criteria in many countries where you can work while studying abroad. To get a permission or visa, you will usually need to submit some documents to the appropriate authorities. If you have any questions about studying abroad from Visakhapatnam, India, please contact us.