Study Abroad Consultants in Surat
International Business Centre,
Surat - 395007.
Surat Railway Station to AECC Surat (43 mins approx to reach the branch)
- Through Train: Get Train from Surat Railway Station Terminus to Lancers Army School BRTS and Walk 350M to Reach our AECC Surat Branch.
Surat International Airport to AECC Surat (24 min approx to reach the branch)
- Through Train: Get the train from Surat International Airport to Lancers Army School BRTS and Walk 350M to Reach our AECC Surat Branch.
Overseas Education Consultants in Surat
- AECC is one of the best study abroad consultants in Surat, which has been helping students study in top destinations like the USA, the UK, Australia, Germany, Dubai, Canada, Irelandand New Zealand. With over 12 years of experience in the field of overseas education, AECC understands the needs of students and thus has set up the best IELTS coaching centre in Surat.
- From The Diamond City, students get to study in the top-ranked universities abroad due to the right guidance and support. From university application to visa guidance, we offer help in every step of students’ study abroad journey. We are not only the best study visa consultants in Surat but also offer the best IELTS coaching in Surat.
- All our services are offered for free, which makes us one of the best overseas education consultants in Surat. We extend our support to students till they reach their study destination.
- In this age, it is easier for students to get information on anything and everything from the internet. It is there that the problem also lies. There are chances of students getting misguided as it will be difficult to distinguish between reliable and fake information. This is where the importance of top study abroad consultants like AECC comes into the picture. We help our students get updated and reliable information.
Putting you first in your study abroad journey
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does the course cost?
- Is it possible for me to apply for the course of my choice?
- What prerequisites do I have to meet? Is the university recognised?
- Are there any scholarship opportunities?
- How long can I remain in another country?
- When should I begin applying for a programme that requires me to study abroad?
- What aspects should you consider before studying abroad?
- Is studying abroad certain to lead to a successful career?
- What are the living and accommodation circumstances like?