Start with AECC Surat.
Overseas Education Consultants in Surat
- AECC is one of the best study abroad consultants in Surat, which has been helping students study in top destinations like the USA, the UK, Australia, Germany, Dubai, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand. With over 12 years of experience in the field of overseas education, aecc understands the needs of students and thus has set up the best IELTS coaching centre in Surat.
- From The Diamond City, students get to study in the top-ranked universities abroad due to the right guidance and support. From university application to visa guidance, we offer help in every step of students’ study abroad journey. We are not only the best study visa consultants in Surat but also offer the best IELTS coaching in Surat.
- All our services are offered for free, which makes us one of the best overseas education consultants in Surat. We extend our support to students till they reach their study destination.
Surat Railway Station to aecc Surat (43 mins approx to reach the branch)
- Through Train: Get Train from Surat Railway Station Terminus to Lancers Army School BRTS and Walk 350M to Reach our aecc Surat Branch.
Surat International Airport to aecc Surat (24 min approx to reach the branch)
- Through Train: Get the train from Surat International Airport to Lancers Army School BRTS and Walk 350M to Reach our aecc Surat Branch.
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Coaching Available
With you at every step - from one point to another
Hear from those who got there!
Hear from our students
FAQs about Study Abroad Consultants in Surat
If you're seeking the top abroad education consultants in Surat, go no further than AECC. We are experienced specialists committed to your overseas education aspirations and have assisted hundreds of students just like you. We manage your application procedure from course selection to application and liaise for your offer at no cost.
- How much does the course cost?
- Is it possible for me to apply for the course of my choice?
- What prerequisites do I have to meet?
- Is the university recognised?
- Are there any scholarship opportunities?
- How long can I remain in another country?
- When should I begin applying for a programme that requires me to study abroad?
- What aspects should you consider before studying abroad?
- Is studying abroad certain to lead to a successful career?
- What are the living and accommodation circumstances like?
The expense of studying is a major concern for many overseas students. Typically, studying abroad costs between $15,000 and $30,000, depending on the country and courses chosen. If you're concerned about how you'll pay for significant one-time expenditures like tuition, flights, and insurance, as well as day-to-day living expenses, contact our counsellors in Surat. We will assist you with your international studies!
It is critical to plan ahead of time if you intend to attend university in a nation other than your own. Start researching universities and making sure you're taking suitable courses about two years before you apply for admission. We may also assist you by bundling all our services to provide you with the best deal and convenience. You have India's top career advisor on your side for life if you need free study-abroad counselling in Surat.
Yes, you can work while studying abroad; however, this is largely dependent on the nation in which you are studying. Some nations, such as Canada, Australia, and the United States, only permit part-time work of 20 hours per week. There are normally specific criteria in many countries where you can work while studying abroad. To get a permission or visa, you will usually need to submit some documents to the appropriate authorities. If you have any questions about studying abroad from Surat, India, please contact us.