FREE Visa Assistance
Application with AECC!
AECC's Insights for your study abroad journey
FREE Visa Assistance to Study Abroad
Student Visa Application Assistance by AECC
Choose the best course from the innumerable courses offered by universities abroad, depending on your skills and interests.
Select the best universities based on your scores.
Choose career-oriented courses if that is what you are looking for.
Manage your application process, starting from university application.
Apply for scholarships based on your chances of getting shortlisted.
Submit your visa application and ensure that your application is processed.
When Should I Apply for my Student Visa?
Once you receive the confirmation of admission from your university, you can start applying for the student visa. It is always good to apply early so that there is enough time to process your application. The time taken to process an application varies depending on the country, and it is better to apply early. Additionally, suppose you are looking for any financial assistance in the form of an educational loan or a scholarship. In that case, you may need to apply for a student visa early all the more.
How do I Apply for a Student Visa?
Enrolment in a recognised university in the country.
Your ability to cover the expenses of your studies, airfare, and tuition fees.
Passport-size photographs and a valid passport that has a validity of at least six months beyond your period of stay in the country.
Proof of English proficiency, health checkups and a police report.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find the right scholarship
- Once you’ve found a scholarship, make sure you qualify.
- Start researching the scholarship and its provider.
- Fill in the application form
- Apply for more than one at a time.
At AECC, we offer:
- Free Study Abroad Counselling.
- International application process
- Student Visa Service
- University Scholarships Guidance.
- Pre-departure Orientation
- Education Loan
- Health Insurance
With your visa application form, you may be needed to include the following information:
- The applicant's name.
- The date of birth.
- The number on a passport.
- Travel/stay dates in your target country.
- Contact information in the destination country.