IELTS Coaching Centre in Bangalore Kalyan Nagar
- An AECC Exclusive
Test More, Learn Better, Score High
HRBR Layout, 2nd Block, Kalyan Nagar,
Bangalore - 560043.
Why register for IELTS tests?
IELTS coaching is a great way to increase your test score to study abroad!
Take IELTS Coaching with AECC Now!
Apart from offering the best IELTS coaching classes in Bangalore Kalyan Nagar, AECC offers end-to-end support for its students. Our experts can guide you to apply to the best universities based on your test score so that the chances of you getting shortlisted for admission are higher. So, if you are looking for IELTS coaching in Bangalore Kalyan Nagar, AECC is one of the first options you can choose.
What are the significant features of IELTS coaching in Bangalore Kalyan Nagar?
- A better comprehension of the IELTS Format & what to expect on test day
- Determining your skills and limitations
- Creating a study schedule that is specific to your requirements.
- Individualised feedback on your practice exams from experts
- Advice to advance on all four aspects
- Regular Mock tests accompanied by exclusive sets of study material.
- Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Pre-Departure Sessions.
We also provide one-to-one sessions to help students develop the confidence, personality and accent to ace the test in one go. Reach out to our IELTS Coaching Centre in Bangalore - Kalyan Nagar and avail all of the information needed to join the next IELTS batch. If you are based in Bangalore, then our IELTS Coaching Institution in Bangalore - Kalyan Nagar will help you clear your IELTS exam.
What do you get?
IELTS specific training
AECC expert counsellors will help guide you in the right direction as per your test performance to increase the band scores at top study destinations.
Listening and Reading
Our mock test covers some of the best listening and reading sections. They will assist you in comprehending the IELTS test format and structure to their core.
Writing and Speaking
The test has ample writing and speaking questions that will help you prepare for IELTS in the best way possible. It will provide you with a detailed overview of what it's like to sit for an IELTS exam and how your preparation plans should look.
Our Successful Students
"When I came to AECC, I had no idea about IELTS. But with their help, I was able to get a strong foothold on the IELTS test. Their test preparation classes are the best in India. They offer test-specific training with just the right training material and mock tests. I was able to achieve this high score in IELTS only because of AECC." Thanks for the support.
We at AECC guide our students with accurate study abroad information, backed by our strong industry expertise and our team of knowledgeable counselors. We provide constant support every step of the way in our student's journey, to make it as seamless and memorable as possible.
Our award-winning team of registered migration agents and PIER-certified education consultants have helped over 55,000 students from over 40 nationalities successfully study with top universities and education providers worldwide.
- What are the significant features of IELTS Coaching in Bangalore - Kalyan Nagar?
- Is one month enough for IELTS?
- What is the total cost of IELTS?
- What are some of the best IELTS books?
- Affordable fees.
- One-on-one sessions
- Weekday and weekend classes
- Mock tests
- Learning materials Available
The total cost of IELTS varies for each city and it is best to contact our respective branches to learn all the information needed to join IELTS coaching.
- The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
- Barron’s IELTS Superpack
- Simone Braverman’s Target Band 7
- IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 with Key and CD Pack
- Cambridge IELTS 15 Academic Student’s Book with Answers
- Road to IELTS
- IELTS Trainer
- Check your English Vocabulary for IELTS
- Focus on IELTS Foundation - Foundation Coursebook