In this digital world, luxury markets are becoming more competitive, more complex and more polarised. Hence, a master's in Luxury Brand management is a highly demanding programme. Being an educational hub with many industry-oriented programmes, a master's in Luxury Brand Management from the UK has additional benefits for your career development. With this innovative training, you will discover the strategies and tactics of the global luxury markets by establishing your prosperous career in this fascinating sector. This programme is introduced to meet the growing demand for experienced managers who understand luxury management.
Did You Know?
The capacity to properly manage a luxury brand or product can be developed and improved with the help of luxury brand management. This programme is all about analysing the brand's relationship with the customer and applying innovation and product design, and creativity to attract and retain consumers.
Suppose you want to work for high-end luxury brands for the remainder of your career. In that case, this curriculum is a great choice for you because it addresses the unique difficulties and opportunities of the luxury industry. We help to become confident leaders and innovative thinkers, learning how to approach brands and decide their market value.
The luxury brand sector includes the fashion and retail industries as well as sectors such as tourism, hospitality, food and beverage, film, digital media, dance, music and theatre. You can work in the luxury goods and experiential luxury industries with the management, entrepreneurial marketing, and professional abilities of the Master in Luxury Brand Management. In this fastest-growing business field, the master's in luxury brand management programme aims to develop a new approach to the professional luxury brand management of luxury consumable goods (cars, cosmetics, drinks, fashion, handbags, jewellery, fragrance, luggage, and watches). You will graduate from this curriculum with critical knowledge and awareness of the intricate problems facing the 21st-century market for luxury consumer products.
Why study Masters in Luxury Brand Management in the UK?
As a young aspirant becomes a Luxury brand professional, a world-class degree from a top-notch university will be a lifelong achievement. A master's in Luxury brand management from the UK will equip you to secure a good career in Luxury brand management in companies with high business value. Here are a few benefits of earning a luxury brand management degree from the UK.
- Opportunity to learn from top universities in a global ranking
- International exposure in the studied area
- Training and placement programmes to find job opportunities after the programme
- Understanding the global trends
- Guidance from international experts
- Projects, internships, workshops, training and other co-curricular openings to magnify your practical skills and experience.
- Experiential learning through projects in real-time
- World-class research and teaching expertise
- Rewarding excellence
- Complete Masters's within one year
Highlights of Masters in Luxury Brand Management in the UK
This programme connects formal teaching with dissertation research, underpinned by visits to key luxury brand companies in the UK. This programme provides brand assignments and volunteer intern opportunities in different cultural organisations and luxury corporations. Because of the program's solid theoretical and critical foundation, you can produce a dissertation that could be a springboard for further academic research.
Using ideas like brand management and marketing, advertising, and social media, this programme gives you crucial knowledge and awareness of the complex difficulties inherent in the luxury consumer goods business in the twenty-first century.
- Develop your skills in leadership in the growing luxury brand sector.
- Enhance your understanding of the production, distribution and strategic positioning of the luxury brand sector.
- The programme includes a life project giving you a hands-on experience with a luxury brand company based on real-life situations.
- Prepare yourself for managerial roles in the luxury brand industry.
- The advanced practice option includes an internship or group consultancy project, enhancing your employability with all your important work experience.
After the completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA professional pathways programme. This will allow you to advance your skills with one of the biggest trainers in project management and IT in the UK.
You will get collaboration with UK-based luxury brand agencies which offer a limited number of internships. The companies include
- Aston Martin
- George Bayntun
- The Ritz
- Royal Southampton
- Yacht Club
- The Savoy
- Wright and Teague
Top Universities to Study Masters in Luxury Brand Management from the UK
The following are the top universities you could choose for a master's in luxury brand management.
- Birmingham City University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of Lincoln Business School
- Regents University London
- Solent University, London
- University of Bedfordshire Business School
- Birmingham Business School
- Nottingham Trent University
- University Southampton
- European Business School, London
- Millennium City Academy
- Northumbria University
Cost of Study of Luxury Brand Management from the UK
The actual cost of the study will depend on your chosen institution. The programme fee starts from GBP 18086.5 – 27575.5. Apart from tuition fees, there will be living expenses, personal expenses and transportation charges. However, many scholarship schemes are available for meritorious students.
Eligibility to study for Masters in Luxury Brand Management in the UK
To become a luxury brand manager, you should have a bachelor's degree in either business, consumer psychology, luxury brand management, marketing, hospitality or fashion management. Some universities accept any undergraduate degree also. You must pass English language proficiency examinations like the IELTS and TOEFL if English isn't your first language.
English Language Requirement for Masters in Luxury Brand Management from the UK
Most of the UK universities' language proficiency scores are mandatory. The accepted IELTS score for admission to Masters in Luxury Management is 7.0, including 6.5 on the written test.
Jobs and Salary after Masters in Luxury Brand Management from the UK
After completing a Master's in Luxury Brand Management, you can apply for the following profiles.
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Consultant
- Brand Development Consultant
- Marketing Communication Manager
- Head of Product Development
- Strategic Marketing analytic
- Luxury Brand manager
- Fashion retail manager
- Luxury marketing director
- Brand strategist
Salary after Masters in Luxury Brand Management from the UK
In the UK, the average brand manager earns £40,000 a year, or £20.51 an hour. Most experienced workers can make up to £57,500 per year, while entry-level jobs start at £32,500.
- Director - £65, 976
- Product manager- £50,00
- Market Manager- £44,853
- Business Development Manager- £42,113
- Manager - £40,000
- Sales Manager- £40,000
- Marketing Manager-- £40,000
- Account Manager- £33,639
- Team Leader- £28,265
- Supervisor- £27,881
Do you wish to master the tools and strategies to flourish as a confident leader in the global luxury market? Once you have graduated from luxury brand management, you will have everything you need to launch and drive a successful career in the world of luxury, whether it is fashion, travel, wellbeing or other areas. AECC will assist you in nurturing a new career in Luxury brand management in the UK. We can guide you to achieve your life goals. AECC can provide free assistance and personal assistance to the best universities offering masters in Luxury brand management.